This makes me vaguely uncomfortable.
The resemblance is uncanny.
I love Punziella’s work! Especially Rapunzel’s bangs and Elsa’s bun!
Anways, the new BIG SIX!!!
SO MUCH QUALITY
OH MY GLOB! I just IMPLODED!
and for a change of pace: Victorian!Sherlolly.
Sherlock is making his wife slightly uneasy mostly because he spends most of his time watching her as if she was in complete control of when the baby would be born and didn’t want to miss the moment she made the decision….
- PURPLE: We near never speak, but I do enjoy your presence on my dashboard.
- FUCHSIA: I wish I could become your best friend through the internet.
- GREY: You leave me with jumbled words.
- RED: I'm in love with you.
- PINK: I have a crush on you.
- TURQUOISE: You're hot.
- CHARTREUSE: I sincerely wish you would notice me.
- TEAL: We have quite a lot in common.
- BLUE: You are my Tumblr crush.
- ORANGE: I dislike your page.
- YELLOW: PLEASE FUCK ME.
- WHITE: PLEASE MARRY ME.
- GREEN: I find you cute.
- BLACK: I would date you.
- BROWN: I dislike you.
//Absurdly helpful for people writing royal characters and/or characters who interact with royalty and members of the nobility.
I love this post so much
my hand slipped
with their new hit song, “Randomly Searching 4 U”
I am re-reblogging just because that was so good